Thread: FFR Suggestions
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2013, 04:26 PM   #2101
arcnmx
nanodesu~
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to arcnmx
Default Re: FFR Suggestions

I already posted about this in the R^3 thread weeks ago but yeah, completely for this. Not allowing them does nothing more than discourage people from playing, while allowing them makes the game more enjoyable for players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Winged Angel View Post
Okay I just dicked around a bit in R3 and you're right...I'm confused as to how this affects judgment though (the game can't possibly be running in 30fps at this point anymore even if I select that as my framerate option, so I don't know exactly where the perfect window starts and ends...arc?)

Anyways I just isolated the Skeletor wall at 1.1/1.2 and a few other rolly things (DeVouR etc.) I thought should theoretically be much easier to bs through given the higher roll speed, and yeah, I'm finding it much easier to AAA.

Obviously this problem doesn't exist for the vast majority of songs, but it's still there.
Rates force the game into fps mode, so it uses the fps timing windows. You might want to compare 1.1 and 1.2 at 30fps with 1.0 at 31fps to force fps mode on. It certainly can make slow rolls easier to jumptrill since it compresses them.

FMO AAAs (1): Within Life :: FGO AAAs (1): Einstein-Rosen Bridge
arcnmx is offline   Reply With Quote