View Single Post
Old 07-4-2013, 03:03 PM   #43
Reach
FFR Simfile Author
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Reach Send a message via MSN to Reach
Default Re: bad customer service and bad customers

When I was working @ McDonalds, I had a chick come and order a big mac no pickles. Rang it in, she got her meal and went off to her table by herself. Not a minute later she storms back up to the counter and shoves the burger in the box in my face while I'm attending to another customer, as if it's supposed to mean something. I ask her what's up and she says 'LOOK, PICKLES'. I take the burger and inspect it. There's a sliver of a pickle in it by the looks of it, must have gotten into the lettuce or something.

I'm like, alright I'll ring you in another meal NBD. Get her her new meal, she takes it and goes "I want a refund". I'm like, no you can't have a refund I just got you another meal, she starts getting pissed off and starts screaming/cussing out loud, the manager comes over and is like take your meal and stop harassing my employees. The woman flips and throws the burger in his face and is still screaming about a refund. We get a big guy from out back to come out and we tell her she has to leave the store now or we'll drag her out. She refuses and we pretty much literally drag her out of the store.

She refuses to leave though. She comes back into the store demanding a refund again, grabbing shit from her bag and throwing fries/ketchup at the manager. He goes to call the cops. We drag her out again and lock the door and tell her to leave or deal with the cops.

Manager goes back to taking an order in the drive thru, not a minute later the woman jumps through the window and grabs the manager demanding a refund. He pretty much punches her in the face, while this is happening the cops have already pulled up and are watching her ass hang out the window. She got pretty much KO'd by the manager, tries to claim he hit her, cops pretty much ignore her and take her in after getting some witness testimony. Good shit.

Worked there for about 5 years, swear I've seen it all.