View Single Post
Old 07-1-2013, 12:32 PM   #40
PaperclipGames
Mrow~
FFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to PaperclipGames Send a message via Skype™ to PaperclipGames
Default Re: Cyber Bullying in 10 years

You are assuming more, once again; and again, you were false. The intention of my discussion with you was not to prove myself right. You proved me right, though, and I'm satisfied with that.
I agree with you on that the point of discussions is to gather more insights, hence why I put the "win" in apostrophes. You claim to understand me perfectly well, but you are false every time, because you are now making claims on my mentality and my ability to understand and speak the English language; both of which are irrelevant to the actual topic we were discussing, and both of which are no more than a personal attack.

To top it off, you haven't changed my opinion either, which means there is more falsehood in your post (by claiming you were the only one to maintain a solid stance). I think we can both agree that, when it comes to what discussions should be about, we have both lost, considering no opinions have changed, and neither of us have gathered new proper insights, other than that our opinions are (still) different.

You have degraded to the level of a troll. I dismiss all further supposed value of your post.

@Your last post:
Quote:
examples of why the system would not work??? this is the system in place right now and it fuckin works, let me tell you, the prisons are full!!
That is all.

Unless your notion of "it works" and "I like it" are fundamentally different, I'm not assuming anything about your opinion.

948 AAAs | 1461 FCs | 549 TPs | 7 FMO AAAs
Skype: paperclipgames | Steam: alegiano | Last.fm: Alegiano | Ask.fm: Clippysan | Facebook: LINK
Best AAAs: Exciting Hyper Highspeed Star (69), Nous (69), Pure Ruby (68), Heavenly Spores (68), Ambient Angels (66), Within Life (66), Defection (66) Southern Cross (65)

Last edited by PaperclipGames; 07-1-2013 at 12:34 PM.. Reason: Fixed a typo.
PaperclipGames is offline   Reply With Quote