View Single Post
Old 07-1-2013, 04:26 AM   #30
PaperclipGames
Mrow~
FFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to PaperclipGames Send a message via Skype™ to PaperclipGames
Default Re: Cyber Bullying in 10 years

@DontBanMeYet: The way you approach things is that when crime X is committed, the person who commited X should be punished, regardless of the circumstances. I can give you countless examples of why that system is flawed as fuck and would not work; aside from indoctrination, repression and blackmail are just another two.

Let's say I tell you that I'd kill your entire family if you didn't steal a car for me. You don't want your whole family to end up killed, so you do it. I drive away in said car, bye-bye. The next day you are arrested by the police as someone witnessed you stealing the car. You go to jail. Does this sound like justice?

While I agree that the current legal system is terrible, that doesn't mean I should just conform to the way things are and be like "Ah, well, whatever, let's just hold the person who suicided responsible just because the system works the easiest like that".

Also, if you truly consider that statement/post of mine insulting or offensive, then you are quite the example of an easily influenced "idiot" with weaknesses. But that only means that, according to your logic, I can tell you to eat shit and die, and if you do, I'm in the clear. Good game.

P.S.: None of this post was intended to be offensive. Just in case you feel like I stepped on your soul.

948 AAAs | 1461 FCs | 549 TPs | 7 FMO AAAs
Skype: paperclipgames | Steam: alegiano | Last.fm: Alegiano | Ask.fm: Clippysan | Facebook: LINK
Best AAAs: Exciting Hyper Highspeed Star (69), Nous (69), Pure Ruby (68), Heavenly Spores (68), Ambient Angels (66), Within Life (66), Defection (66) Southern Cross (65)
PaperclipGames is offline   Reply With Quote