View Single Post
Old 06-30-2013, 10:01 PM   #28
DontBanMeYet
Banned

Default Re: Cyber Bullying in 10 years

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX View Post
The fact that you actually think the only person at fault for suicide is the person whom makes the choice, as the way you worded it, sounds like it's a 100% statement. It's not even close.

That makes you incredibly naive and stupid I'd even add, if you think that that person legitimately wants to end their life.

Suicides are typically a mean of last resort, when no option other than it feel viable. Is it the choice of the person to go through it? No. Actually, it would be dependent on a lot of factors that very per person.

External factors to suicides are endless, and while sometimes your statement of it is only the fault of the one who chose that action, more often than not you'd find that statement to be so wrong it would burn your retinas to read such a statement.

If you read my first post in this thread you will see that I said if anybody is to blame it is our culture and that since there is no way to charge our entire culture with a crime, the only person who should be to blame is the person who committed suicide. I'm talking about this from a legal perspective. I firmly believe that other people should not be charged with a crime because of another person's decision to commit suicide. You are just as bad as paperclip games in that you assume things about my opinion and wish to insult me more than you wish to understand. Of course there are a variety of factors that contribute to suicide, but ultimately the only person who is responsible is the person who decides to kill themselves.

Last edited by DontBanMeYet; 06-30-2013 at 10:05 PM.. Reason: NOOB U JUST GOT PWND
DontBanMeYet is offline   Reply With Quote