View Single Post
Old 06-30-2013, 07:09 AM   #23
PaperclipGames
Mrow~
FFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to PaperclipGames Send a message via Skype™ to PaperclipGames
Default Re: Cyber Bullying in 10 years

From plenty first-hand experience I can easily confirm that the best way to deal with (non-physical) bullying is to simply ignore it and not give their words any worth whatsoever. Taking personal offense to a bully saying something is, in my opinion, pretty dumb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontBanMeYet View Post
The only person responsible for the suicide should be the person who decided to kill themselves. [...] A person should not be held accountable for another person's decision to commit suicide, especially in cases where the supposed "suspects" are not capable of physically stopping the person from killing themselves. This just sounds like the government wants to increase the scope of their behavior policing policies.
You are naive. People can be influenced; and people who are already on the edge of doing something terrible can often very easily be influenced. If I were suicidal and posted a thread as a call for help, and everybody on FFR would tell me to kill myself because I'm a ******, then you're all comitting a crime. Indoctrinating someone into commiting crimes (because yes, suiciding is a crime) is illegal - and it should be trivial to realize why.

948 AAAs | 1461 FCs | 549 TPs | 7 FMO AAAs
Skype: paperclipgames | Steam: alegiano | Last.fm: Alegiano | Ask.fm: Clippysan | Facebook: LINK
Best AAAs: Exciting Hyper Highspeed Star (69), Nous (69), Pure Ruby (68), Heavenly Spores (68), Ambient Angels (66), Within Life (66), Defection (66) Southern Cross (65)
PaperclipGames is offline   Reply With Quote