Old 06-18-2013, 05:43 AM   #1556
Reach
FFR Simfile Author
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Reach Send a message via MSN to Reach
Default Re: The Fitness Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnnicol View Post
That right there is what's really having me question his status. But then again, there are natural freaks like Ben Rice, so I really don't know...oh well, like you said, doesn't really affect me 'cos I'm only doing this for myself and I have no plans on going to the "Dark Side"

What're your thoughts on the GymShark crew? Only one I'm having second thoughts about is Alon (the one in the front for those unaware).
Apparently Alon weighs like 190 lbs in that picture at 5'9. Probably not natural.

Jeff Seid is probably taking something because he manages to stay that lean all year round (yet doesn't grow. wth? Low dosage test and cruises on tren maybe? haha). Having gotten down to like, 6-7% at the peak of my cut, I can definitely say I don't know how you'd maintain that level of leanness. Plus he just won an IFBB pro card, meaning he beat a lineup of guys on gear.

I assume Ogus and Lavado are natural. Ogus documented his entire cut. Running something doesn't really make sense. Any AAS compounds would have cut him up way faster than he got lean. Plus he barely weighs 160 lbs which means no wet compounds in his history.

Quote:
t doesnt really fucking matter though, I just hate it when juiceheads enter "natural" contests because they weaned off it long enough to pass a piss test.
Pretty much this. I don't care if you use or lie and say you're natural (probably best nobody admits to using illicit substances), but entering natural contests on gear is just low.

Last edited by Reach; 06-18-2013 at 07:17 AM..
Reach is offline   Reply With Quote