View Single Post
Old 06-18-2013, 02:22 AM   #1555
Senip
Forum User

Default Re: The Fitness Thread

Ben Rice is awesome. I've pretty much decided that if people are doing things that don't seem humanly possible, then they're either on something or they're just gifted. But then there's a point where it's like "Whoops theyre doing something."

It doesnt really fucking matter though, I just hate it when juiceheads enter "natural" contests because they weaned off it long enough to pass a piss test.

Rubix, stop being a wuss. You'll either have the excuses all your life, and be fat, or go out and do something about it, and not be. If you sit there and fucking analyze every dingle berry that you pull out of your ass, you might learn something, but you'll also learn by just trying to do something to improve your life. So you aren't fucking amazing right off the bat, so you fail, so you do whatever. Better to fucking fail, than to sit on the internet and whine about how you're afraid to do whatever and then not meet your perceptions.

I fail every fucking day, and I never, ever give up. I refuse to give up on so many things, despite the fact that I may not be very good. I was a terrible, terrible goddamn football player.

I went to practice, I did the weight lifting class, I did everything I could. Then I went home, and I made my dad practice with me, until we couldn't see anymore. Then we turned the lights on, and we kept fucking going, and until I broke my hands and physically was unable to continue to play, I evolved until I was a really, really good player. Don't give up, just do it.

If you give up, you die. That's just how it is.

Last edited by Senip; 06-18-2013 at 02:25 AM..
Senip is offline   Reply With Quote