View Single Post
Old 06-17-2013, 09:03 PM   #1553
mnnicol
U mirin'?
FFR Veteran

Default Re: The Fitness Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reach View Post
Mostly why I don't really buy it. Most natty BBs still look jacked in offseason. They usually look bigger because naturals don't tend to hold nearly as much mass on stage as they were holding in the offseason.

You lose quite a bit of it getting that lean. Layne just looks like he's off his cycle. Plus his lifts are higher than many heavily juiced lifters lmao

Doesn't matter either way I suppose. I still like watching his videos. He's a good guy.

That and I plan to reach my maximum naturally regardless of what it ends up being. People are *so* fucking mad in the comments on that video though lmao. But why? If Layne's natural none of it matters anyway

As for Lavado, I think it's from his last cut. Either way, he hasn't gotten a ton bigger (e.g. http://www.shockmansion.com/wp-conte...13/06/SM10.jpg)

But alas that's the natty life :P
That right there is what's really having me question his status. But then again, there are natural freaks like Ben Rice, so I really don't know...oh well, like you said, doesn't really affect me 'cos I'm only doing this for myself and I have no plans on going to the "Dark Side"

What're your thoughts on the GymShark crew? Only one I'm having second thoughts about is Alon (the one in the front for those unaware).
mnnicol is offline   Reply With Quote