View Single Post
Old 06-5-2013, 03:12 PM   #671
Xx{Midnight}xX
FFR Player

Default Re: Midnight Presents: The "Zak Gave Me Credits To Host This Tourney"

All credits have been sent out. If you do not have your prize, there was an error on my end, and you need to alert me so I can have your prize given to you.

With that having been said, some final words from me:

1. You guys have been great putting up with a monstrous amount of errors on my end, extended rounds that were obnoxiously long and the like. I thank you all for putting up with it, and I hope it didn't hurt anyone.

2. The donators are the ones who made this tourney fathomable, special thanks to Zakvvv666 for having started off the pot, and major thanks to Psychoangel, Benguin, Zak, and Poison- for making it just jaw dropping. I mean D1 1st place walked away with 100k, that's absurdly high.

3. We had our moments where I was actually about to cut out the tourney due to absolute garbage behavior from participants, and to be frank, even the Mod staff. You all need to make sure you read the OPs fully. Hosts who go out of their way to spend time hosting these don't deserve any flack, and shouldn't put up with any of it. People like the users I am referring to, wreck the experience. I hope none of you become like those people.

4. I hope you all enjoyed my final tourney, and participate in the following:
A. Saxrunner's tourney.
B. This when it's hosted.

Thanks again everyone.

Last edited by Xx{Midnight}xX; 06-5-2013 at 03:16 PM.. Reason: Update is king.