View Single Post
Old 06-3-2013, 07:43 PM   #824
Viccica
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Viccica Send a message via MSN to Viccica
Default Re: TWG XCV: Nobody messes with the frog, see

I think that you assuming I would distance myself from every wolf partner, when almost every lynch has been a controversial one is a little reaching. Further, while AC1 is an older player I don't think he's one to give credit for making zero mistakes whatsoever. His response in particular to votes falling on him was angry, but with no legitimate defense. Which in my experiences is standard of AC1 when he's backed into a corner.

Further to defend myself, I was in favor of lynching dance, but waiting to do it. It was clear he was going to die, why defend him at all? I even listed him as one of my two suspects before he was even on the chopping block.

Meanwhile Ac1 has jumped on people out of convenience with weak assertions of his own. He's been very passive aggressive, enough to ensure he doesn't get too far on anyone's bad side. The only reason he's coming up now is really because we're running out of other candidates.

In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

Sincerely,

Your Client
Eco Friendly
~Chu