Thread: Sad
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013, 02:33 PM   #29
runescapedude1126
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Sad

For those wondering the situation. Here is the whole story. I got with her after me and my ex broke up (my daughters bio mother). Me and my ex (her real mom) are so civil that we have joint custody, no child support, and all that jazz. I got with my recent ex 2 years ago and it was great. We were always so happy. The past 3 months she has been acting a bit different. I got her drunk the other night and she spilled it. She said she has been texting another guy for months and sending him pics and such back and forth. She claims I tried to change her and I became more of a dick (I actually did. But she did not try to help either.) So she broke it off and says she needs to decide if she wants another chance with us, or if she wants to test the waters elsewhere. I gave her a new ultimatum. I told her this. My daughter will not go through this right now. If you want me, her, or anyone of us in your life, you need to choose. If you choose him, you lose us. If you choose us, you lose him. It may be hard for you to do, but you cannot play these high school games anymore. I do not have the time nor the patience to sit around and wait. It got bad 2 nights ago. Real bad. When I posted this I had just gotten out of the hospital. They committed me for 24 hours into the psych ward because my recent ex found me with a belt around my neck completely unresponsive. It is a whole bag of bull.

Best AAA'S: {Midnight}, {Rose}, Szamar Madar, Vertex BETA
runescapedude1126 is offline   Reply With Quote