View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013, 12:46 PM   #14
StoneMcKnuckle
FFR Player

Default Re: ODIPack3 Simfile Reviews

reviews continuation:

fallen world: looks like a really fun and actually decently good dumpstream file but I can't play it at all. ?/10

far east night-turd: placing mines like a 64th distance from other notes is gay and those random-ass minijacks all over the place are dumb. otherwise drums with bursts/10

fashion queen: why aren't you following the bass when it's like the most interesting and prominent thing in the song? score reduced for that leaving you with a measly 9.5/10 best file in the pack so far gg

fatal tragedy: you know we have solo mode for stuff like this right? 8/10

ffffffffffffff: guess you did what you could with the source material, but it's a pretty shitty chart. 4/10

five regrets: pretty interesting despite being really dumpstream-heavy somehow? i dunno. 7/10

ge4ce vfur v2: no way I can accurately judge this lmfao PAINSTEP/10

GO! GO! MANIAC: some of those jacks feel a little random and unnecessary so this would've been better as a solo file but gg second best file in the pack 9/10

gravestoned: another super overdone drum chart jesus christ do we seriously not have enough of these yet 1/10

guile of the rime king: apparently we don't. this is a lot better though and is the best drum file in the pack probably. seriously tho you have like triple jumps and crazy 16ths during the absolute calmest part of the song what the fuck 7/10

haereticus: not fun, piano part did not seem accurate at all then I quit 3/10

howling: first I was all yeah you're the third dude in this pack to know how to make 16th jumps fun and then you start forcing in the random minijacks for no reason what the hell. the later minijacks make sense tho and following the sampled voice is pretty amusing but the polyrhythms get a little too erratic and retarded for me. 5.5/10

i like trains: 8/10. this is one of the few files in the pack without any retarded shit put in just to make it arbitrarily harder for no reason other than to make it harder. nothing particularly special, but nothing bad about it either. good file.

i'll continue later maybe i don't like this game very much heh

Last edited by StoneMcKnuckle; 05-28-2013 at 12:52 PM..
StoneMcKnuckle is offline   Reply With Quote