View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013, 02:14 AM   #6
Xiz
TWG Chaos
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz
Default Re: ODIPack3 Simfile Reviews

Simply, I cannot play all these charts due to my skill level. BUT for the ones I have played I have narrowed it down to a top 5 that deserve an honorable mention from me:

Oh, also these are not really reviews... but still I feel like its appropriate to place this here.

5) ilikexd - Snow Storm
I've always been a fan of piano-related files, and the streams in this are quite fun. I really enjoyed this ^^

4) Fissionmailed1 - Narcolepsy
Ever since I first played this file I have been struggling to pass it. The music fits my mood for this song. I'm going to pass this fucking song. But really dude, this is so much fun to play. My fingers are given quite the workout haha

3) Bmah - New Lights
I'm quite a fan of this file. Its a fun song, and something I can see myself skillboosting on. Also this song gets stuck in my head a lot. lol.

2) Scintill - Laveran no Shokutaku
Specifically the lvl 10, I am in love with this chart. I think it flows really nicely, and is quite the challenge for me. Can't stop playing this, regardless of how many times I fail it lol. Great job.

1) Wayward Vagabond - Bambous
Like damn son, you took my favorite song this year and did one hell of a step to it. Major props to you dude, I have perhaps played this around 50-60 times so far, and am working hard into being able to get a decent PA on it. I know I'll be coming back to this chart for a long time. <3

Xiz is offline   Reply With Quote