View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013, 01:28 PM   #227
AC1speakerbox
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to AC1speakerbox Send a message via MSN to AC1speakerbox
Default Re: TWG XCV: Nobody messes with the frog, see

I'm doing my second run through the thread and recording my observations. No callouts to provoke activity. Just my honest thoughts.

TPS: Well done first move of the game. Brought rise to actual discussion from d1 fluff by forcing a reaction from a inexperienced/rusty player who would take an accusation seriously.

Jrodd: I'm curious to hear what else you think could have been gained from the early accusation. Yoman collected 3 votes and went full drama mode (or as much as one can on d1). Extracting info on this stage would be very difficult, and I imagine you'd know that. I think it's kind of weird, to be honest.

Yoman: Ever since the early debacle, you've been very quiet. I think you're trying pretty intently not to make a mistake, and that isn't how humans should play. I still think he would be a quality lynch.

Cedolad: Can't say why, but I really don't get a bad vibe from him, and I don't feel comfortable bandwagoning him yet.

Zoshi: vomit

Danceguy: kinda like zoshi but with a little dash of giving people what they ask for, which may be even worse

I'll post more as I keep reading, but I want to get that thing about Cedo out now