Thread: ITG/DDR Scores
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 02:28 PM   #560
DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager
Game Manager, Song Release Coordinator
Game ManagerSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: ITG/DDR Scores

So now that I actually have a proper warmup I'm able to play files I could pass back in march. I also got some new passes today that I didn't get back in March! Basically I made some repetitive cut-and-dry boring shitty quality trill and stream files to DDR songs just to get my legs going. It is by far the most efficient warmup I've had in my pad playing experience. I got some videos today as well but the videos will need to wait a little bit.

Also I think some of the wires in my pad are overlapping in the corners because I got several pad way-offs and decents. It's also making me a bit mad how my accuracy on OpenITG is incredibly bad. Yes I do rush but on stepmania I get around 75% of the greats that I do on OpenITG (part of the reason is also because I can't play on metal properly, I need note).

Worse score than what I got at funworld but I'm learning how to conserve better (I also got some pad misses in this run too like on the crossovers and hands ugh). Didn't scream this run -- I screamed at funworld.

First pass

Improved from Funworld. Now I can handle 150ish BPM for a decent amount of time without tiring out immediately. Also got pad decents in this run

YES first 12 holy shit. I screamed at the end of the song but it's awesome that I'm able to play through charts in my own pack now.

This file is relentless. I'm bad at jumps so I basically had to rush everything.

I've passed Fascination Maxx Heavy on stepmania a few times, but this is the first time I've passed on OpenITG. This is without a doubt a 12. The fact that it takes 3 less misses to fail on OpenITG made this a lot harder right after the crossover stop section.

First pass. I can't handle 160+ BPM properly so I greatrushed a lot but at least I have decent stamina

190 BPM 16ths are way too fast for me right now (I can only do them in very very short bursts like 8 notes maximum). The ending with the jumps tired me out pretty hard too.

Last edited by DossarLX ODI; 05-21-2013 at 02:32 PM..
DossarLX ODI is offline   Reply With Quote