Thread: ITG/DDR Scores
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013, 10:08 PM   #537
Dark_Chrysalis
Something clever.
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Dark_Chrysalis
Default Re: ITG/DDR Scores

Well I had a fairly decent session today, the pads seemed to be working a little bit better but something still feels wonky with them... not a lot of great scores, lots of CBs/Greats that weren't my fault, so basically a bunch of ugly SSs that I'd rather not show since all the scores are like 6% lower than what they should be... for one example, this... I should NOT be getting that many Greats with FA like that

We Killed The Rave (Robot because bored)

Other than that, nothing too much to note on the harder side of things... I tried Moonearth for the first time today (no, not the 17 kill yaself) and things went OK I guess...

DID I SAY OK? HOW ABOUT OH MY GOD 1ST 15 PASS ON A FUCKING SIGHTREAD

Moonearth (Sharpnelstreamz)

Probably like 50 pad misses in here, and couldn't give 2 shits right now...

Obviously 15s aren't exactly the "upper echelon" they were several years ago, but holy fuck this has been a dream goal of mine since I started trying to improve myself over 3 years ago, with nothing more than a beat up DDR upgrade... and as cliche/gay as this might sound, I have AJ to thank for all of it... he's the person that started me on the path to self-improvement, was always there giving me encouragement, giving me the confidence that yes, I will eventually pass those 12s, and afterwards assuring me that 13s aren't that much harder than 12s and I can do it, or that I was wrong that 14s were not even a remote possibility of passing... and THIS song is so special for me since I've always wanted to pass it, even when the hardest chart was the 14 in Cosmic Apocalypse. Well, now I've gotten both of my goals done, and no more regrets. Who's to say what I can reach now? I can't call myself a "15 player" right now, but we're getting there. One arrow at a time.

tl;dr This is for you AJ... you never let me give up <3

/bromance

Dark_Chrysalis is offline   Reply With Quote