Old 05-13-2013, 11:58 PM   #8
UserNameGoesHere
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to UserNameGoesHere
Default Re: Need Help With XNA C# programming and 3D Models

Quote:
Originally Posted by customstuff View Post
Thanks for the reply anyway. I might wait a while before attempting this again since I don't really need it for what I'm doing, but it would be a nice touch and a good thing to know for the future. If I manage to figure it out sometime, parts of the code could probably be available, or at least an explanation of how it ended up working.

It's kind of interesting to hear it's advanced territory in your opinion, since I'm just in my first year right now. It gives me a little more hope, hahaha.
Well yeah I'd say it's advanced but it's really pretty subjective. If we consider "normal" kinds of programs things like typical command-line, GUI, database, server-side, client-side programs, and so forth, then anything outside of that is a bit on the advanced side, which would include things like 3D graphics, music software, AI, firmware, OSes, antivirus, emulators, as well as any of the former "typical" types if it's complex enough, and more.

You ask two different people and you'll likely get two different metrics here, for what it's worth.

And thank you Izzy for contributing some XNA code. I might have a look later. It's just not something I've used.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
UserNameGoesHere is offline   Reply With Quote