View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013, 02:21 PM   #453
Xx{Midnight}xX
FFR Player

Default Re: Midnight Presents: The "Zak Gave Me Credits To Host This Tourney"

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Winged Angel View Post
I made a deal with ymia that he can move on this round but we split his prize creds 60/40. Played Eclipse once anyways and got 3g though, so thanks for letting me wipe that piss stain from the bottom of my ranks for the time being at least.
You know how insulting it is that people are taking the lazy man's way out right? Like if you're gonna be stupid like this, would you mind not telling me? I will however be adding a new rule to my OP in the future if I ever host another tourney. There will also be a new one added now to prevent anyone else from doing this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSaxRunner05 View Post
O.O
o.o

Yeah that update thing? I actually did it.

Spon con 2: When Benguins Attack

The evil Benguin, donator of 1,000,001 and the fearless TB leader, is also kind of a jerk. Therefore, we're going to have a penguin killing game be our spon con!

The rules:

1. Screen shots MUST have the FFR time stamp bar, and the bar to the right of it on all screen shots. This is to prevent cheating.
2. Kill the Benguins.

Click here to go to a place to play the game

Prizes:

20k upon completion of the game.
10k for having reached the furthest level in your division.
5k for participating.

All ties will be matched. tldr: If 3 people complete the game, all three of them within the same division will earn the 10k for reaching the furthest.

Last edited by Xx{Midnight}xX; 04-28-2013 at 02:31 PM..