Thread: ITG/DDR Scores
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 12:10 PM   #516
MinTS2
FFR Player

Default Re: ITG/DDR Scores

NO lol I didn't passed Miota. I said I almost passed it. After surviving the first few runs, the rest of the song just prepares you for the ending run. I failed near the end.

Also, this is the reason why I don't like converting DDR song ratings to ITG because they are DIFFERENT games to begin with and to be honest I've never played DDR in my life. I've never played anything techy like VD so I don't know how hard it is to read the speedup and those crossovers near the end but if you think it's not a 14, that's completely fine with me. However, without the speedup and those intense crossovers, it is definitely a mid 14 no matter how bullshit the patterns are.

Also, I'll go to Newmarket to play pendulum this week because there's no pendulum in the pacific mall and the pads are MUCH better and raised there so yeah. I haven't been there for a long time because it's so godamn far from my house but my stamina did improve quite a bit so I'll try to pass some pendulum 14s and maybe some easier end 15s soon there.

Last edited by MinTS2; 04-27-2013 at 01:04 PM..
MinTS2 is offline   Reply With Quote