View Single Post
Old 04-20-2013, 11:26 AM   #262
foxfire667
The FFRchiver
Retired StaffFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: The FFR Crossword Event!

Some of you guys absolutely dominated this event, as can easily be noted in the prize list I've got here:

Team 1: 45k + token (prizes sent)
Nazai: 160k (prizes sent)
Team 3: 125k (prizes sent)
気持ちいい.: 10k -> 20k (prizes sent)
Team 5: 80k (prizes sent)
Team 6: 75k (less cedolad and xlonenobodyx) (prizes sent)
Team 7: 105k (less dancepeopledance) (prizes sent)
Qqwref: 70k + token (prizes sent)
Jgano: 15k -> 20k (prizes sent)
mRpREggERs: 10k -> 20k (prizes sent)
Guest15937: 40k (prizes sent)

Most of you are getting some substantial prizes here, for for those of you who weren't as fortunate (due to having to deal with just as much annoyance as everyone else) I'll up your prize to 20k. Remember for the team prizes, these are what everyone in the team is getting, it's not divided up.

As for team participation, I have absolutely no idea who did what or who was there. Quite a few people were having problems even accessing this thing, and I am not going to penalize people for something as moronic as that. I'll leave it to the teams to decide if a person should be counted out of a prize due to not participating. You can out yourself if you'd like. I'll wait a couple of hours to see if teams or others post some information regarding who should be outed, and while that is going on, those who have won a token choice should post here and tell me which one you'd like unlocked! If you have all of the support and event tokens and qualify for one, post that here as well and I'll add 25k to the prize you will receive from me.

PS (to jgano): I could probably release the answer keys soon so you can see what you missed. I'll probably just double check to see if that is okay (I don't see why not) and I'll do that when the prizes are squared away.

Last edited by foxfire667; 04-20-2013 at 04:27 PM.. Reason: To remember who I sent prizes to.
foxfire667 is offline   Reply With Quote