ilikexd
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: "Play/Test/Judge my simfile" thread V2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Skyline View Post
Song Name: Kick-Ass Kung Fu Carnival
Style: 4-key
Length: 3:15
Difficulty: 70-75 (FFR difficulties, planning to submit this into the batch)
Artist: t+pazolite

DL Link: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/94622807/Kic...20Skyline).zip
m23 the end triplet should be 4 24ths not 3 16ths, same thing going on at m31, unless you happen to be stepping the hi-hat not the melody

m37 some of the 4th notes aren't jumps

m38 missing an 8th note

m38 right at the end is 32nds, which you stepped as 24th in the following sections

m40 24ths are 32nds

m46 24ths are 32nds

m47 missing the bass drum on the 8th as is done in m42, for example

m48 24ths are 32nds

m49 what you have stepped as a jump on the first 8th is a tap right after, and it's not a jump in any other part

m50 those 16ths simply are not audible at 1x and would be better off stepping the noise that is prominent and has been stepped in the previous beats

m54 broken vocal is stepped as a gallop but is a tap right after at m55

m56 24ths are 32nds

m58 kind of the same 16ths issue as in m50

m62-63 nothing merits them being hands imo; they are the same sound that has been jumps throughout the song, but the first note at m63 could be due to the vocal, same with all others with vocals on them, also beat 253 has a sound at the 8th interval and you have a hand at 3/16ths

m66 missed a jump on the 8th

m68 don't understand the hand; there is no cymbal to start this section as in m64

m78 don't understand the taps. if they're going to the pseudo-vocal sound, they aren't at such intervals, although the last 16ths are right

m84 imo a jump works better than a hand going into the stream. really only the bass drum is audible -- example: m132 is better as a hand since the bass drum and cymbal are audible

m88 same thing, although you could keep the hand and in the following stream step every 8th note as a jump based on the percussion to increase difficulty and avoid repetition. the percussion eventually speeds up to 3/32nds and changes up a bit which is cool, and flows nicely into the climax which is pretty well done

m109 missing a few jumps

m113 and on 16th triplets are totally inaudible unless super slowed down (and there is actually at least 1 that is missed, but it'd be better if they not be stepped at all)

m135 imo double the bpm going into the end, and diversify the pattern rather than just repeated [12][34] jumptrill

i may have missed or hypercorrected some missed/extra jumps since it's hard to listen well to the prominent melody over the background to see which one should be a jump, but there were at least a few errors and i probably didn't get all of them

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDRBaller123 View Post
would anyone be willing to go through one of my files and tell me what i need to do with it. PM me on here if you can spare the time so I can PM you the file.
just post it
ilikexd is offline   Reply With Quote