Old 03-30-2013, 01:49 AM   #142
travman301
#swagdog
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to travman301
Default Re: jTWG LXIV The Indians of 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by rzr View Post
trav where the hell are you i know you're time zone you motherfucker you better not be sleeping, I wanna talk while I still can lol
I'll be online for another few hours tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 View Post
Syhto was probably the vigi because inactive+autodie+nobody took the confirmed reveal.

That being said trav looks like he's trying to play off how close sage came to dying yesterday. Bringing the name up again lets us go back to considering him as a wolf, and we almost went that way. I don't think I will today.
Manti that is a pretty weak pretense for following a vote on someone. Especially considering the probability for bandwagon (and possibly insta'ing) if you look at the last vote.

I already told cedo (and possibly bynary. not 100% on that one) that I was voting for sage today. He has been somewhat sketchy on the thread, and there isn't much else to go on. You, yourself, also told me that you thought sage was a better vote than bynary.

I also told him that I thought you were being somewhat suspicious. I don't know if you have changed the way you played after all of this time, but you seem detached and aloof.
Not your ordinary Manti play. Other players have commented that you seem less active than usual.

After you I don't like the way Boss and cedo voted in day 1. Both of them bandwagoned on flimsy reasoning. That could be from inexperience (cedo said he didn't like the way he voted) or whatever. You, however, shouldn't be voting like that for sure.

Now if something has changed between these two nights that suddenly made me more of an attractive lynch than sage, I am all ears.
travman301 is offline   Reply With Quote