Old 03-28-2013, 03:50 PM   #432
FrozenAngel91
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to FrozenAngel91
Default Re: ITG/DDR Scores

Quote:
Originally Posted by EzExZeRo7497 View Post
Yeah, I understand where Seth is coming from. Slam's streams don't go longer than 16 measures, I think? But there's 10 of those streams from what I recall. I don't know though, haven't played ITG in a long time, my stamina's probably gone and I'm slow as beyond fuck now. :/

Anyways, I think the fact that you're going for something that you can't FA too well/have to get some misses to keep up stamina is a good thing, your stamina improves a lot more that way. What can you get on something like say, Axle Grinder? Patterns are pretty hard from what I remember, but it's the shortest Pendulum 15 (I think it's around 3 and a half minutes?)
4200th post

EDIT: Forgot to say that I don't think Slam is a 16 btw, I think it's a high 15 (or mid-high, at least)

Ah that makes more sense, okay, them both being 15's seems right to me. Then again I haven't even tried for 16's yet, other than foot speed ones, so I wouldn't quite know.

And I don't know, I've never done that one before Ez, I'll give it a shot along with the other 2. Though fair warning bad patterns destroy me, I can't candle for the life of me. Hold your color absolutely killed me.

Also what mad matt posted? Haha cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Findarian
get a sand hack and don't chicken scratch it and if someone does something stupid hack burn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannytwobyfore
I wouldn't blame them, playing jump dense Konami files in DDR would make anyone's dick hard, maybe that's why the only thing anyone does anymore is stream.
FrozenAngel91 is offline   Reply With Quote