Thread: ITG/DDR Scores
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 01:16 PM   #427
Mad Matt
FFR Player

Default Re: ITG/DDR Scores

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonmegaXX View Post
Matt's opinion on Pendulum 16's is retarded.
There are no Pendulum 16s.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtienneSM View Post
Alright, since Mad Matt never decided to answer anybody, does anyone know when Tachyon Eplison will be released?
Noone knows because I rarely tell anything to anyone.

It'll probably be another 2 months. I've spent most of the past year working on my Super Meat Boy theme and until that is done(3-6 weeks, depending on how much more stuff I decide to add), I won't be working too seriously on Epsilon.

Epsilon is about half done but some of it needs to change. I've recently gotten very tired of long streams that face the same direction for a measure at a time. It was a nice way to get into longer streams but it was supposed to be a temporary thing and it just kind of stuck around forever.

Epsilon is going to have a lot of charts with multiple difficulties. All of them will be harder charts, just different levels of hard. The 8th Era, for example: The chart I've shown in videos for that used to be the only chart, as the Expert chart. I was planning to make a CV with more run. Instead, that expert chart is going to be the Easy chart. The Medium will be the same amount of stream with harder patterns, the Hard chart will be more stream with easy patterns, and the Expert chart will have more stream and harder patterns. It just doesn't make sense to make a CV chart for the same cut of a song that isn't even released yet when I could just include it with the "normal" chart.

Speaking of CV, that's been going slow for the same reason, Theming has been taking priority. Also, because the vast majority of my new CV charts have been resteps of the same cuts of Tachyon charts, I will probably separate them all into some tachyon resteps pack, and leave CV for different cuts or songs that don't fit Tachyon packs.

Goals:
April: Meatboy theme + Tactics theme v2
May: Tachyon Epsilon
June: Either CV or a pack of Tachyon Resteps
July: Bearpocalypse theme

How can I expect to get so much finished in the next 4 months when I spent almost a year working on a single theme? The Meatboy theme is staggeringly complicated, all of that other stuff will be trivial by comparison.
Mad Matt is offline   Reply With Quote