Thread: Team Pony
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013, 05:11 AM   #3573
reuben_tate
Kawaii Desu Ne?
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default Re: Team Pony

Soooo...uhhhhh...ummmmmm...I finally finished the entirety of season one >.< (I don't have a lot of free time, so this took awhile to do and sacrificing doing other things.) I will say though I have a lot more respect for you brony people and you people who enjoy the show because the show does have some good merit and it's not fair to judge people who watch the show without watching it oneself. The show had interesting storylines, more-than-one-dimensional characters which were very interesting and dynamic, the art/animation is pretty crisp, the humour is witty, the references are refreshing, and it taught me all about friendship :'3

At first I was torturing myself to go to the next episode in the early on but pretty soon I was actually wanting to see the next episode and the next episode and etc.

At this point in time, I would not consider myself a "brony" however. The show is pretty good and I understand the people that like it with a passion but for me, it's not something I'm totatlly crazy about :P And even if I became one, I got my own team to manage. If anything, I'd like both teams to do something fun together

Also, thought this was pretty neat (something I found while browsing on Etsy (no I didn't buy it)), although I'd paint the beak/snout/whatever to a more appropriate color.

Not happening now! Don't click to join!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spenner View Post
(^)> peck peck says the heels
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakvvv666
awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

Last edited by reuben_tate; 03-25-2013 at 06:17 AM..
reuben_tate is offline   Reply With Quote