psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691
Default Re: 8th Official FFR Tournament - Divisions 1, 2, & 3 Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirbyman1990 View Post
1. That kinda proves the elitist point of view I was talking about and that you said doesn't exist.
2. I am discussing. Hard to tell emotion via text, though I can guess that trying to hide your own text shows you may be getting upset, and that's not what I'm aiming for.

I want the site to be equal and fun for all skill levels. And it never feels that way. hard songs are added constantly, while very few songs under 10 are ever added. (and yes, I know during a tourney is different) This just feels like another step toward alienating lesser skilled players like myself, as well as any new player. And I'll be honest, I didn't know it was a token initially. If I had, we would have had this discussion much earlier.
Because people don't step them, that's not staff's fault. We've asked for more easy files but people step to their tastes and generally around their skill level. I had to run around asking for easy files just to be able to do the tourney and I had 3 batches to go through. If you want more easy stuff try your hand at stepping. It's not too bad stepping an easier difficulty file if you're newer, just get some pointers from someone.

Also this token has nothing to do with alienating lesser skilled players, I already explained previously (which you seemingly ignored) that it was a compromise for lower skilled players in D6 to actually have an opportunity at winning prizes in their division. It's one file. If I stuck the D7 people together what would they have been fighting for? Most of them have all the tokens that are given out to lower divisions.

I don't even really know where you get that there's so many exclusives at this point. All the event tokens are given out at various events, vROFL has several ways of obtaining it now, I mean comon, what does that leave? Scarhand, Oni? For ones that are up there a good deal anyway. Yes there's some tricky skill tokens, it's supposed to make the game more interesting and give people challenges.

P.S. I said that this token had nothing to do with elitism, not that it doesn't exist at all around here. I don't see how me trying to compromise for lower players while still giving D7 something to achieve constitutes being elitist.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

Last edited by psychoangel691; 03-15-2013 at 04:30 AM..
psychoangel691 is offline   Reply With Quote