View Single Post
Old 03-7-2013, 11:05 PM   #5457
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691
Default Re: Queue/Batch Discussion Thread v2 (Submissions CLOSED)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX View Post

Also as I said a few times, I have yet to see fractured sunshine at all. There is no bias. If anything there's a bias for me wanting to keep it as at one point, you where my most respected steppers. So, what you just said is honestly pretty baseless, if not wrong.

You're trying to gather at how I feel emotionally, and claim a bias from that being you and I are not on good terms. That is not the case, and nor is it a case you can argue. Cut that out would you? You're just straw-manning here, and it's not a very good job of it either. You alleviate from my main point, which is that simply put the opportunity to get a chart in game should always be open to everyone, regardless of the circumstances. Kayla got put in a bad spot, that's clear, and not her fault, sure. But there were multiple options that weren't used in favor of the path taken. The main one was postponing the tourney till it was ready properly, which was an option short of synth raining in and saying it wasn't.
The only reason he mentions Fractured Sunshine is because you didn't have a fit till then and there had already been files that went in for the tournament that hadn't gone through the normal batch. You targeted one specific file when going off on a rampage and didn't even notice the others.

There weren't other options because they take too long. Postponing the tourney any further would have meant not doing it at all since there's supposed to be one in the summer. For events to stay on schedule sometimes things like this have to be done. (also something that was mentioned in the event chat)

Since you decided to "block me" rather than speak with me through PMs. I was going to propose a challenge for you. You guys have the blaze engine now so prep up a tourney of 6 divisions and 8 rounds using batches like FFR would. Do not specify any difficulties because that's not how the batches are run. Obtain every file you'd need to fill the entire tournament plus anything for any chance of a tiebreaker. Then come back and tell me how long it took you to get those files. Oh and they have to be of the quality that FFR would accept as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl