View Single Post
Old 03-7-2013, 07:05 PM   #5450
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691
Default Re: Queue/Batch Discussion Thread v2 (Submissions CLOSED)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Heh, now that I think about it. It would take a lot of time with the very little time there is to make up a tiebreaker song.

Darn, and I thought I was on to something for a bit.

I have an idea for a situation like this. Perhaps at the start of one of these official tournaments. You have this certain "special" batch for stepartists, if they so choose, to submit there stuff specifically for tournament situations in which they do not have a chart available for a specific round (Most likely a tiebreaker if anything).

But wait, there's more!

In order to submit for this special batch, you have to have at least one or two charts already in the game. that way this special batch won't be flooded with hundreds of candidates. They'll still be limited to the cap rate too, but when the judge sends out their notes on their file, they have a chance to send it in again and again and again until they get it right.

If no one submits and or if those files never receive the quality rating. Then if the tournament demands it, conduct an internal batch.

In this way, no one can really complain about charts being added into the game unfairly as its entirely on them not trying to send possible candidates.

Also, please don't shoot me down. If this idea is not possible, then I'll take my leave.
Not trying to shoot you down.

It's just again something that's time consuming. Think about how many people have at least 1 chart in game. Then there's still the collaboration between JX and everyone with getting the judges, getting what he decides is acceptance, etc, etc. It would still take an extended amount of time. I try not to start tournaments unless everything is 100% filled which I had to use the internal for that and we still ran into the issue with a tiebreaker. I thought we had something for it but I went through everything in the batch again and it turned out we just didn't. If we were taking a ton of files from an internal I would understand the outrage. But it's seriously a few to fill in some gaps here and there. It's not as big of a thing as it's being made out to be.

I should also make clear that I don't ask people to step something I ask people if they already have something made in the range. I forgot to mention that before when middie said something about assuming people couldn't make a quality chart in time. I go around asking people who have files completed already and that almost always have files completed. (Hi19 is a prime example of someone I turn to for files a lot cause his library is huge lol)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl