Thread: ITG/DDR Scores
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 03:33 AM   #314
FrozenAngel91
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to FrozenAngel91
Default Re: ITG/DDR Scores

@Ilikexd those scores are actually much better than you might think, honestly I have trouble AAing both of those songs on ddr, they have patterns that just make them very hard to stay consistent on. I always did dread them coming up on random if I was trying to get the extra stage, especially era.

That's DDR Extreme right? If you're looking for a way to practice your streaming skill and your stamina like you would with ITG charts, there's a challenge mode marathon with max 300, maxx unlimited, paranoia survivor heavy, and something else I forgot. I still haven't passed it myself but just doing it is a great way to work on your stamina, give it a shot sometime.

@Dragon

That the island score kind of blows my mind, how in the world did you come out of the 24th burst with just one great, and then on top of that have enough stamina to get through the rest with extremely good FA, that's just ridiculous.

I think you can do better on Starwolf though, I know your footspeed is faster from those footspeed 14's you passed a while back.

Anyways just one score from me

Whooo I passed it, always did love this song and chart . Not a bad score
either.
I guess I'll try the subluminal one some other time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Findarian
get a sand hack and don't chicken scratch it and if someone does something stupid hack burn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannytwobyfore
I wouldn't blame them, playing jump dense Konami files in DDR would make anyone's dick hard, maybe that's why the only thing anyone does anymore is stream.
FrozenAngel91 is offline   Reply With Quote