View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 08:00 AM   #275
Bobogoobo
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Default Re: ~*The D3 Rivalry*~

Hey, question for all you spread players: how hard is it to keep up your skill? If you don't play for a few days, can you pick up where you left off? Do you need to practice for a couple hours every day to get better a tiny bit at a time, like I do? I'm so freaking done with how much time this games takes for me. I really like playing it, but not the way it's going for me. I'm strongly considering quitting at this point so I have time to do my homework and stay in college. But if I could go spread and play for only a little bit every day or every few days, and still get better and eventually actually be in the skill range you guys are (it's taken me five years so far to get less than 50% good with one hand), then that would, I assume, be more enjoyable. I'm just frustrated with how little I keep improving, playing all the same songs and always messing up, and how much time it takes to work at getting better. Then again, if I quit I'm sure I'd manage to find something even less worthwhile to take that time and still not do work or anything productive. Ugh.

Best AAAs: Enchanting Venus [50], Yukitsuki-yashou [49], Faces [47], Lunar Eclipse [47], Pulling Through [46], Pinkie's Castle (<3) [41].

Two-handed alt = Viisbyxa.
Bobogoobo is offline   Reply With Quote