Old 02-23-2013, 02:03 PM   #6
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: I wasn't done with atheism/theism

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJTrixX View Post
Quote:
Why do you think that peope who haven't found God must not be trying?
Because that is thier choice. God does not force us to believe in him, this is why we have the gift of free-will. I can not speak on the account of the multitude of those people for I am not they.
You say that some people choose not to believe in God. Would you say that these people choose not to find a reason to believe in God?

Quote:
Quote:
Why do people who believe in God (jewish) believe in the same God as people who believe Jesus was God's son?
They don't.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christi...oncepts_of_God

I don't see why you brushed off this question so hastily. Could you explain your answer?

Quote:
Although God loves you, He hates the continous sin that you commit against him. Because Jesus Christ took YOUR punishment died for YOUR sins, it is not too late to be accepted into Gods grace by confessing, repenting, and accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour.
To whom is this comment directed? Are you accusing anyone on these message boards of having put Jesus Christ to death?

Quote:
Quote:
(You can't call back on 'Because God exists' because that's circular reasoning and is not logical, and if you use arguments that are obviously not logical, then there's no point in debating or no way of gaining any sort of understanding.) Why would you think someone would be wrong if they prayed to The Spaghetti God?
What has the "Spaghetti God" done for you?
I could claim that the Spaghetti God brought the universe into being, loves me, and deserves constant praise. What (aside from scientific research about the origin of the universe) gives my claim less credence than those of someone with a different set of beliefs?