Thread: ITG/DDR Scores
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 05:20 PM   #261
FrozenAngel91
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to FrozenAngel91
Default Re: ITG/DDR Scores

Wow dragon, FA'ing and comboing the end of warrior of ice was really impressive, that almost looked like a 14 in terms of stamina (and it's so freaking long) but you had no problem at all, geeze.

Nice to see you back playing again wildfire! and already passing 15's already, and on top of that a really hard really annoying one, great job! Though to be honest the destination helios 91.xx% impressed me the most, you have some footspeed. Can't wait to see you back in full force.

Also

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildfireskunk View Post
I think PIU Pro/Pro2 scores should be fine, since they're basically the ITG of the PIU world XD Also, that's a fantastic pass. Low miss count and that chart is goddamn tiring... Also to note for everyone else is that it's 190bpm iirc, rather than the usual 170ish of HotN! Gonna go for 90%?
Thanks Wildfire, and yeah I actually think I might go for 90. On that particular run I for some reason felt really confident on the run, and I know I could do better on it, with a little more stamina and a little more push 90 seems within my reach actually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TC_Halogen View Post
wow Frozen, really nice pass on HotN! Your PIU stamina is quite impressive.
Haha thanks halogen, that means a lot coming from you. Though personally I don't think it's that impressive, plenty of the people who come to play at that arcade can beat that song, I still have a long ways to go before I can really say I have good PIU stamina (If I beat that gargoyle 23 I'll say I have it haha)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Findarian
get a sand hack and don't chicken scratch it and if someone does something stupid hack burn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannytwobyfore
I wouldn't blame them, playing jump dense Konami files in DDR would make anyone's dick hard, maybe that's why the only thing anyone does anymore is stream.

Last edited by FrozenAngel91; 02-20-2013 at 06:26 PM..
FrozenAngel91 is offline   Reply With Quote