View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 06:23 PM   #14
Bynary Fission
Retired One-Hander
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Insane One-Handed Accomplishments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reshiram View Post
Okay, the only things I've beaten you on are Blur, Since 1983, J'ai Envie, and Demystify Feast. And I'm 2-handed in borderline D6/D7.

WHAT THE FUCK. I KNEW I WASN'T GREAT AT THE STEPMANIA PORTION BUT I DIDN'T THINK I WAS THIS BAD.
Huh? It's the reverse for me - I didn't make it past round 2 in D4, but the majority of these scores exceed yours...that's odd. I'm willing to bet you just aren't used to Stepmania, because you are without a doubt a whole hell of a lot better than me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobogoobo View Post
Well I have no idea what any of that means, I don't play SM. I'm starting to be discouraged about being one-handed, I just can't do that well. Then again I'd probably be even worse at two-hand and I'd have to start from close to the beginning there. I guess I just need to keep practicing and trying to improve my technique, that's what'll make me better. Good to see you around.
Nice to see you around, dude. Don't get discouraged - the only way to get better is to keep practicing. Remember, I was once at your skill level too.

https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/tell-us-who-you-are-battle-tower-royale-character-creation-screen
Bynary Fission is offline   Reply With Quote