View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 05:29 AM   #10
Bynary Fission
Retired One-Hander
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Insane One-Handed Accomplishments

Well thanks guys - I'm intending to dig up my camera soon and start filming vids. I think I've gotten back to the point to where it'll be worth making them again, and I'll probably take some requests too when I do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest15937 View Post
...I don't even see how it's possible to pass blur period, let alone 1-hand...

and that since 1983...

one-handed D7?
I wish. I couldn't even make it past the second round and I was placed in D4...(mostly because I have sucked at FFR since early 2009 - my AIM Anthem AAA in January 2009 was the peak of a long downfall...).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
What's up with that Fuzzy Stole my Shell AA. How can you trill so fast with one hand? The other scores are good too but this one is particularly confusing me. I'm spread and index the hell out of them and I still can't AA no matter what.
I do hit them as jumps, you know - actually trilling them is physically impossible with one hand at that speed. But I can wristjack pretty fast, so it's just a matter of being able to nail the jump-trill transitions as well as the weird non-trill 32nd stuff (those can be hit as rough jumptrills if you don't mind sacrificing a bit of accuracy).

Quote:
Originally Posted by korny View Post
Awesome man you're a badass. Pretty sure i aa'd aztec but i really can't recall.
Well then, I'll need to try and do that in the future, hmm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinity. View Post
hmmmm

we shall see who is the victor~~
Start posting more one handed scores!

https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/tell-us-who-you-are-battle-tower-royale-character-creation-screen
Bynary Fission is offline   Reply With Quote