View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 05:29 PM   #239
Mollocephalus
Custom User Title
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Mollocephalus
Default Re: Atheism/Theism thread

I don't know how you can possibly make such a post after everything that has been said here and not realize that your post is the exact confirmation that not only your reasoning is entirely flawed, but you're making use of the same fallacities over and over to justify your stance. You are not clever. You are not enlightened. You are the same as pshychotic person repeating the same delusional patterns no matter what you feed them. People in this thread had way too much patience with you, and given you are not a troll, your reasoning falls way below mental retard. This is not meant to be an offence, it is a matter of fact.

To sum it up, you absolutely did not come here with a mind open to accept new possibilities, as there is only one available to you, and everyone who thinks otherwise is automatically inferior, as clearly shown by the many instances where you brought up how god-less people lack for morals, are lost, have no purpose with their lives, etc. I guess if you live your faith trying to use it as a mean to do good to you and the people around you, have some connession with the universe and the divine, while conceptually wrong, that's fine. But if you happen to be actively opinionated and trying to make a difference about anything concerning education, health, government that is related to your faith, my dear friend, you are to be considered a social cancer to exterminate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaperclipGames View Post
On an unrelated note: atheism, yes, IS a religious view, and it IS a belief. Get over it. You believe that no deities can exist. It's a belief. You cannot prove that God does NOT exist, can you? Check and mate. I haven't read up on this thread carefully, so this point may be way off topic, but seriously guys, take some logic classes.

(it was explained earlier why this is wrong)

Last edited by Mollocephalus; 02-18-2013 at 05:34 PM..