View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 12:46 PM   #6515
hi19hi19
lol happy
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: League of Legends

Man I hate at low levels when you are jungling and the enemy has 2 top and no jungle. NOBODY knows how to 1v2 top and it's really annoying. Literally all top lane has to do is buy pots and hug their turret, and the jungler will win bot and mid for your team automatically and thus the game.

The problem is, everyone wants to be a hero and the entire point of 1v2 lanes is that your jungler will make the REST of your team super strong in midgame teamfights as long as you don't feed. But fuck the team man I'm going to jump into 1v2 fights and make the plays!... 15 minutes in, 0-8 and blames the jungler because they didn't help top. (I usually try to help but after our solo top goes like 0-2 or something his solo lane level advantage is lost and then it's just better to snowball mid and bot even more but nobody understands that)

Then we surrender at 20 just because someone fed and the kills look bad even though our team is way higher leveled and farmed and we got dragons because they had two top.

MAN THE KILL SCORE IS 6-8 WE MUST BE LOSING RIGHT oh wait we got 2 dragons and we're up 3 towers bot and mid to the 1 we lost top, plus mid and our ADC have like double the CS of the enemy
I swear half the time my idiot team surrenders at 20, we have way more gold than the other team.

Last edited by hi19hi19; 02-17-2013 at 12:58 PM..