View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 07:35 PM   #2753
PaperclipGames
Mrow~
FFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to PaperclipGames Send a message via Skype™ to PaperclipGames
Default Re: 8th Official FFR Tournament - Round 4!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raining Nails View Post
Hey PaperclipGames - want to trade scores?
No thanks.

I don't really find this song too hard. It seems like one of the easier 66s in the game. I have a minor mindblock on that last roll at the very end, thus ending up with 1-0-0-2 for now. I've AAA'd the rest of the song twice >_<

But I'm probably safe now, considering many people in D4 seem to have a lot of troubles with it.

I'm quietly getting confident I'll end in top 8, unless a very jacky file will appear soon. ^^

Also, I think a bracketed tourney would be less fair. A lower end person in the division can meet a higher end one in the first round and stand no chance at all, whereas he might've survived at least a few rounds in a gauntlet tournament. This is "everyone vs everyone" and then you compare your skill to everyone else in the tourney, thus giving you a more accurate place than if you only battle against one person at a time. Though a knock-out system would be nice if you have small divisions (like 16 or 32 or maybe 48) then it could work, otherwise I feel kinda meh about it.

948 AAAs | 1461 FCs | 549 TPs | 7 FMO AAAs
Skype: paperclipgames | Steam: alegiano | Last.fm: Alegiano | Ask.fm: Clippysan | Facebook: LINK
Best AAAs: Exciting Hyper Highspeed Star (69), Nous (69), Pure Ruby (68), Heavenly Spores (68), Ambient Angels (66), Within Life (66), Defection (66) Southern Cross (65)

Last edited by PaperclipGames; 02-13-2013 at 07:39 PM..
PaperclipGames is offline   Reply With Quote