View Single Post
Old 02-7-2013, 05:03 PM   #5
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691
Default Re: Need some opinions

Most of these files are on the lower end which affects lower level players considering we don't exactly have an abundance of them.

Funnier thing I requested for my files to be removed from TS because I wanted to see what the reaction would be and they absolutely refuse to do so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmah View Post
With that many simfiles (or even just one), I'd say no; it's a selfish act to all the others who'd like to play it. People have to remember that those who speak out against a stepper's simfiles are more often than not a small vocal minority. Even if there's a lot of spoken dislike on a song, its removal is IMO far more detrimental than leaving it in.

To have a simfiler save face by removing his or her files is to not really think of others and mistakenly assume that few would appreciate such files.
I actually said that exact thing to him. He wanted to know why I was so mad about him wanting to remove the files I'm like well for one you're screwing a bunch of player's ranks and two some people actually you know enjoy the files. Plus majority are on the lower end as I mentioned.

Edit: I guess to me it's always kind of been once you release the content to the site it becomes the site's. Otherwise I actually would have had my content removed from TS some time ago when I left there. I hate pretty much all the files I did for over there but I dealt with it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

Last edited by psychoangel691; 02-7-2013 at 05:07 PM..