View Single Post
Old 02-4-2013, 04:39 PM   #6389
Sinister Delight.
FFR Player

Send a message via MSN to Sinister Delight. Send a message via Yahoo to Sinister Delight. Send a message via Skype™ to Sinister Delight.
Default Re: League of Legends

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
I'm not good at this new ranking system
Yeahh, I know how you feel. I lost 2 ranked in a row and was in the negatives. Honestly, the best advice I can give for anyone having problems moving up, is to duoqueue. This goes especially for people who prefer playing support like I do. Although, I can play other roles, and play them damn well, I want to have fun while i'm playing and supporting is the most fun for me personally. If you're in bronze like I am, duoqueue with a silver, it'll help a LOT being in a party with people who are at least somewhat competent. I got stuck in bronze because I allowed myself to soloqueue and play support at that. Very bad idea. Luckily, a good friend of mine convinced me that duoqueuing would be my best shot at getting out of bronze. I had heard it time and time again, but I can be quite stubborn at times, and waiting for others to help me always seemed like more trouble than it was worth, but after duoqueuing with someone not stuck in the hell that i'm in, I can honestly say it was the best decision. Check this out

Solo queue -

Duoqueue -
(yes I still have an off-game like everyone else >_<;, but the point is playing with competent people, is much easier than trying to carry people who have no awareness of game concepts)

EDIT: Also, my duo-queue partner and I never laned together, he always played either top or jungle. So if you decide to duoqueue and both be in the same lane, I can't tell you if that will be for better or worse, you can try it and tell me XD.

Last edited by Sinister Delight.; 02-4-2013 at 04:42 PM..