View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 01:21 PM   #156
Vendetta21
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Vendetta21
Default Re: jTWG LX (60): Spring Break: Fun in the Sun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gun92 View Post
You know your voting for the psychic right oni? I merely played a safety on you because you had yet to post in the thread. I'm actually torn between voting for V or little bear. I can't figure out why V would tell me not to post or post as little as possible other then he might fear people would side with my choice and lynch someone he didn't want. Almost like he is trying to control a certain aspect of the game so it doesn't bite him I'm the ass. Little bear just...I don't really know how to phrase it. I don't want to chalk it up in not bein experienced but something just doesn't quite sit right with me. Ill think a little more and decide shortly. Probably after I eat lunch.
pretty simple. you've outwardly stated you are not great player, if you post too much as a known leader of the human alliance all wolves need to do is cater to you specifically and then you, all by yourself, will set the tone of the wolves game and you will then make the game you versus wolves while the role of other humans is diminished.

if you're not a great player you should use your knowledge to determine the outcome of the day, but not give away alliance specific information.

what you've said to wolves right there with your post is neither myself or little bear are in the alliance if there is one and that the people in the alliance also probably feel these people are suspicious. given that myself and little bear already have suspicion, you are wearing this alliance thin already and giving a bunch of information about it away.

so stop posting shit like that because you are the leader of the human cause and you should not also be the weakest link in it.