View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 10:24 AM   #515
NocturneAunamic
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to NocturneAunamic Send a message via MSN to NocturneAunamic Send a message via Skype™ to NocturneAunamic
Default Re: FFR Scores ~2013 Remix~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Weedmark View Post
You're comparing changing between two scroll styles that present you with IDENTICAL information to changing from spread to index.

I haven't voiced any opinions. I pointed out exactly why there's a difference between going from up>down and up>anything else. The visual cues change COMPLETELY in nature rather than just in direction. It's pretty fucking factual. It's basically nothing but facts. I don't know how you're confusing it for something I pulled out of my ass. You can draw it on paper. I drew it for you in a post. Go read that post.

Otherwise, learn what an opinion is.
Actually all you really did it say Up is like Down, cuz linear paths so "eh, that's decent i guess AJ"

But I guess unless you're slinging FN AAAs on up and down scroll together you can't really say it's not impressive. Hence why you're comming off as conceited and talking about some corner scroll no one even mention until you went on a tangent lol