View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 04:32 PM   #256
Team Blaze
FFR Player

Default Re: Team Blaze (Thread v2)

I promised an event that everyone can participate in, and I plan to deliver!

Hey there Team Blaze! This is going to be our first "OFFICIAL" game night!

Our very first game night shall feature...

Our first game will be the ever fancy Minecraft. A game where a man can be a man and a creeper can be a creeper. Explore the pixelogical world with the Team Blaze crew Facing off hordes of Slenders, Creepers, Spiders, and who knows what in the vast land!

Work together, or just fall in random pits and be stuck, your call! Remember, there might jussssssssssssssssssst be an explossssssssssive surprise behind you.

Dohohoho... see you there. ~Charu

Now onto the details, anyone in the Team is free to participate, including the few people who spend time with us who aren't team members, to get included in this, make sure to have minecraft, if you wish to join in but either don't have it/can't get it, feel free to PM me over Skype (We may be able to work something out..). Another thing is due to port issues, you will more than likely also need a little program known as Hamachi, which I can help you get set up, just PM me about it.

Now like any special event, there must be at least a couple of rules right? Well yes, but they aren't too bad, there are only two!
1) No use of server commands (examples: Flying, Spawning items) other than teleportation which will only be used to get out a cave should you get hopelessly lost.
2) No griefing, I know this is pretty self-explanatory but I want to make sure this won't be a problem, if it is offenders may be banned from future game nights.

Last thing you need to know, the time!
This shall be taking place on Saturday, January 12th at 8 PM FFR Server Time.

Well, with that I'm done, a huge thank you to Charu for writing up the game description, and I hope to see a good turnout tomorrow!

~Zak
Team Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote