Old 01-11-2013, 01:03 AM   #158
justin
Event Staff
Event StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: 8th Official FFR Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballa48 View Post
Does the honor system not work anymore?

It's not like this is some random player we have never heard of. He won't cheat.
I appreciate the fact that you support me, I didn't really expect anyone to do so since everyone is kinda vicious when it comes to the official tournaments. Why cheat in it anyway... I have every token but TWWW, and I don't care about more credits. To me, the title of champion isn't even worth having if you know you cheated to get it. Just a big lie.

That aside, I believe my replay data could be checked anyway on songs that I scored well on. I can simply save my replays of my best runs, and it'll have undefined as the scroll type. That and if I make it later into the tournament I could start trying to do videos each round to prove that I'm capable of the scores, etc. The replay thing would honestly be a really easy way to check my honesty though. Just throwing that out there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakvvv666 View Post
I think it should be okay as long as he provides a video for each score he obtains
...lol I can't video record every score I get, deleting every run that isn't a keeper... it's going to take me 10000 restarts to get some scores, and that's a lot of wasted time to try to record the stupid video. I'd rather just go with the replay thing... wouldn't even have to post them, I'll just leave my replays page open and you can view them there to verify the scroll direction..
justin is offline   Reply With Quote