Thread: attn elitists
View Single Post
Old 01-1-2013, 04:35 PM   #76
Roar176
FFR Player

Default Re: attn elitists

u guyZ da suk

it's like Date Pu sais it's f*ucking subjectivemanias

nobody guided me I learned sh*ite from a few lines written at ODI wiki that nobody cared about
Then I do what I think is g00de and that's how everybody should do
Just do w/e u think is g00de for your file
When u improve at stepping is when u learn how to make a better file for yourself
It's when you're like I don't like that part ... I think it's better if I turn it like that
If u wanna improve your files then YOU are the one who can improve them
No need to take f*ucking classes for that

There's no secrets. theories are bullsh*ite even the layering/pitchrevealancy things that I find fundamental are bullsh*ite because at the end of the day NVLM_ZK gave no sh*ite about it and people plays Red Sign more than all my files combined

Packs are only projects that aims for something
Submitting a NVLM_ZKish file to Xoon 6 would be insta reject because it's like getting a rock song into a hardcore techno album
But does that mean your file f*ucking suck ?? n0pe
well maybe xdddddd

So if your sh*ite gets rejected from X6 it's because Kommisar doesn't like it (we all know other judges don't matter jajajaja)

If u wanna get a file into X6 then u gotta make a file that would fit the pack aka a hardcore techno song into a hardcore techno album
Just think the other way around if u take that thing ... staring at my sh*iteship and u give that to midare for the newest midare megapack
He'll say f*uck no cuz that's godd*amn techno song into a pop album
And is staring at my sh*iteship a bad file ?? n0pe
well maybe xdddddd

And if u wanna get a file into midare megapacks then it's the same sh*ite
u gotta make a file that fits it's the same thing everywhere

Kommisar wanna guide peepZ cuz he's just the leader of da sheepZ but it's up to u to be a sheep
midare didn't give a sh*ite about the leader of da sheepZ and he made several successful packs
cetaka/minion didn't give a sh*ite about the leader of da sheepZ and they made minitaka pack
ferrari didn't give a sh*ite about the leader of da sheepZ and he made Utmost excellence minipacks
I gave no sh*ite and I made Sirius pack ... o wait that sh*ite has 100 downloads xddddddddddddd yO get it folks ):

If you're the type of guy who's into noisecore and don't expect peepZ to like your sh*ite (cuz well there's not so many peepol into that sh*ite lOl)
Same works for simfiles. If u want to make a file and receive positive feedback then be a sheep and make files that sheep leader will like
But if what is g00de for u is whatever Kommisar likes then Yes be a godd*amn sheep and take notes
I'm not saying to do exactly or the opposite of what Kommisar wants
I say do what YOU think is g00de
And if YOU think it's bad then improve your file
Because if it's g00de for u then it's g00de godd*amnit

And elitist peeps are just guyz who like mines into their files but u and me knows that we can make g00de files without mines

They're like I don't like your file cuz it has no mines - moches numero unooooooooooooooo
But that's dAmbE as sh*ite it's like saying yO I don't like yO chiptunes cuz no gabba bass lOl own3d b*itch

If u plan to review a file then don't call it bad
explain why u dislike it and maybe the one who made will agree with u and improve his stepping style for himself
if you're like i love gabba then u can't blame the i love chiptunes guy for having different tastes if he doesn't agree with your suggestions that doesn't make him a damBe guy and if u don't like that he disagreed and u are the dAmbe guy

but do u see the thing

The thing is:
Subjectivemaniase

It's the same sh*ite EVERYWHERE

It's Easay to understand

tl;dr Do what YOU think is G00DE and don't tell people that their sh*ite is BAD
"g00de" judge don't necessarily make all the g00de packs
qqwref is just st00pide
elitism is st00pide
gundame d00de should make a bible about subjectivef*uckingmaniase
ppace
I'm off driving truckZ !!