View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 09:27 AM   #16910
Elite Ninja
Kawaii Desu
Difficulty Consulting Cat
Difficulty ConsultantFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

Oh wow I nailed a couple of the tough walls !_! Pretty happy with my boo count too.
There was one wall I dumped like 10 goods or something >_>

Almost had the SDG. I get goods right before the 32nd rolls all over the place. I had a 6 good run til the end once but missed =/

Should have been a BF asdklfjaosidfuoaiusdf. I can never avoid getting the stupidest goods on my best runs for some reason >:[

Yessssssssssssssssssssss I FCed! Some places I AAAed for the first time ever (like all the 64ths lol and the long 24th trill etc.) and some goods were fixable but I never FC with this PA ever so I'm happy I did. Best PA I've had at the end of the song ever as well :3

All of a sudden I can do this file .______. but I missed ;_______;

And then this..... almost completely clean LOL. The goods I got were so dummmmmmmmmmmmb.

And then better PA but less clean. Yet again dumb goods but I can't seem to be able to FC the song with my best PA runs =/

Aaaaaand I improved my Halcyon [Xi] score from 11-1-0-5 to 11-1-0-4 (WTF) and my Magical Higan Tour score from 8-0-0-1 to 8-0-0-0 (WTF ANOTHER 1 BOO IMPROVEMENT). Each of which bumped me down 1 rank lol.