View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012, 12:01 AM   #8
One Winged Angel
Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: White Walls pt. 1 [79 or...]

So we've got 80/81/82/83/85 so far....lol

I seriously have no idea wtf to do with this file because good arguments have been made all around. Initially I didn't want to see this higher than an 81 but the spikes that awein and bballa mentioned obviously aren't 81 material. Those 24th sections are equivalent to 270bpm 16th streams/one handed trills and 8th jumpgluts (with a hand somewhere in there just for good measure). That's 11bpm faster than the 8th jumpgluts and streams in Reality, and arguably more awkward transitions both in and out of these patterns. 11bpm's a pretty big difference -- this is material I'd expect in 83s. Then again, these sections are incredibly short-lived and don't last nearly as long as they should to skew the difficulty upwards.

Ugh...more opinions please, I'm still at 81 right now...wouldn't mind 82 for length, but a lot of this chart is filler. The file pretty much ends after that final jumpglut section at around 2900. The rest of the chart from that point onwards plays like an old 9, if that? I think 81's more appropriate for this reason. I can't really treat this like it's a 4k note marathon file when everything past 3k is zzz.

So yeah, more opinions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikexd View Post
i want to be cucked by cirno

Last edited by One Winged Angel; 12-25-2012 at 12:06 AM..