View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 01:48 AM   #1
One Winged Angel
Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default White Walls pt. 1 [79 or...]

Discuss here, I'm genuinely curious to see what everyone has to say.

Please be thorough in justifying why you think the file is better suited as 83 or 84 if you should think it's that difficult. I don't just want to have this bumped to 81 and call it a day if there's quite a handful of people that think it's tougher than that.

Yes it's a very spiky file with lots of one handed trilly bs out of nowhere and awkward dore patterns, but how much should those spikes account for difficulty? I didn't want to pull another 'For FFR' type of dealy for this file and ramp up the rating due to one or two sections, only because those spiky sections in WW pt.1 are considerably shorter in notecount than the For FFR ending. One problem section is that one handed 24th trill somewhere past 2k combo, and yes, it's easy to break combo there, but it's only 6 notes. Should the rating be kicked up 3 or more points from where it currently sits due to these very short problem sections? Why or why not?

(please don't make any comparisons to Crowdpleaser lol that's entirely different and you all know this)

But yeah, drop ideas here. Super long and spiky chart, would like some input.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikexd View Post
i want to be cucked by cirno