psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691
Default Re: Newtown, Connecticut Elementary School Shooting

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPopadopalis25 View Post
They shouldn't be posting the actual killer's name or face in the first place either though; or, at the very least, they shouldn't characterize him. There needs to be a movement away from the how and more towards the why, and not on the level of "Why did this guy as an individual do it?" either, in order to prevent similar incidents. Rather than putting the killer under the spotlight and directing every semblance of anger towards him, we need to look at the root causes that led to his actions (for instance, the fact purchasing a gun is more accessible and relatively inexpensive in comparison to seeking assistance and treatment for mental health issues) and direct our anger towards that instead.

(ps not saying that you're guilty of this though, just that your post made me think of it)
What I really want to know is why the hell he was let into the school in the first place. They say that the doors are locked during the day. Now they're trying to say that oh it's because his mother worked there, but wouldn't they question her 20 year old son trying to access the school while she was teaching class? They also said he was masked, so something isn't right there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl