View Single Post
Old 12-4-2012, 03:12 PM   #1
Coolboyrulez0
VICES
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran

Default CBR Presents Omnicore 2

It's that time of year again. The snow is falling, the kids are playing outside, and it's about fucking time for another FFR Musician Compilation album.

The Throwdown:
- One (1) song per artist only
- Unreleased tracks only
- Remixes, Refixes etc. are allowed, but original works are preferred
- Track needs to be mixed and mastered to the best of your ability
- I will only accept .wavs (16-bit or 24-bit [1411kbps or 2116kbps])
- Optionally, but preferably, include what genre you wish the song to be labeled as in the tags.
- Send the completed, final tune to: CBRSound@gmail.com (CBRSound[at]gmail[dot]com)
- I will be stricter regarding composition and overall sound quality / design this time. Songs may be rejected due to lack of polish or "bad" composition.
- While there is no limitation on song length, I reserve the right to remove extremely long (8 min or longer) or extremely short songs (1 min or less)
- Additionally, I feel the last release was a bit bloated with SOME (most were excellent, though) unpolished or rushed songs.
- We are shooting for a 10 to 15 song album here.

The final album will be uploaded to bandcamp, which allows each individual listener to choose the format [flac / wav / mp3 / ogg etc] of the album,
as opposed to forcing them to have the release as 320 (and/or lower) mp3 only.

ETA: February.
Get on it, my crafty musician friends.

Check out the current submission list here: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...0&postcount=39

Last edited by Coolboyrulez0; 01-5-2013 at 10:51 AM..
Coolboyrulez0 is offline   Reply With Quote